Built exclusively for Primary Arms.
This build features a short 7” barrel with a 1:10 twist rate. This model comes with a Tri-Lug adapter for quickly attaching suppressors and extends past the 5.5” M-LOK handguard for clearance. The upper and lower receivers are machined from billet aluminum allowing for a greater degree of customizability for look and function. The magazine well and upper receiver feed ramps have been machined for use with Glock magazines. It is compatible with standard AR-15 parts like a trigger, pistol grip, and safety selector. The integrated magazine release is much larger and easier to reach than the Mil-Spec alternative allowing for quicker magazine changes. This FM-9 features an ambidextrous charging handle at the rear of the receiver.
- Ambidextrous charging handle
- 7” barrel chambered in 9mm
- Billet upper and lower receiver
- Glock compatible magazine well, receiver, and bolt
- Enlarged magazine release
- Blow back recoil mechanism
- Tri-Lug suppressor adapter muzzle device
- Mil-Spec AR-15 lower parts kit
- 1.3″ internal diameter handguard
- 8.75″ M-LOK handguard
- SBA3 Pistol Stabilizing Arm Brace
Manufacturers Note: For optimal reliability, FM Products does not recommend using aluminum case ammo in their uppers or complete firearms.