Premium Match Grade 2 Stage Competition AR-15 Trigger Group
The FM Products Match Grade Competition Trigger Group gives you a smooth, consistent, two-stage pull, with a clean break and little-to-no pre- and over-travel. It’s built with a fit, finish, and attention to detail found in very few AR triggers, let alone one at this price-point.
Each FM Products Match Grade Competition Trigger Group is made from A2 tool steel (forget about MIM parts!) to precise dimensions, then micro polished to eliminate “creep” during the pull. Finally, the hammer and trigger in each FM-Products Match Grade Competition Trigger Group gets a super-hard, self-lubricating Nickel Boron coating, the finishing touch to ensure the smoothness of the pull.
FM Products FM-9 Match Grade Competition Trigger Group has the two-stage pull preferred by precision rifle shooters. It gives you excellent control that lets you “stack” the trigger then pause before you completing the pull through the second stage.
- Ultra Hard A2 tool steel hammer and trigger
- Micro Polished Trigger and Hammer
- Ultra-hard Nickel Boron coating on hammer and trigger
- Premium stainless steel music wire springs included
- Drop-in fit in standard AR-15 lower receiver
- Pins not included – retain your (.153″ dia.) originals
- Ultra crisp 2 stage, less creep, great option for competitive or precision shooters
- Made in the USA
- Manufactured with ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications