Foxtrot Mike Products 5.56 Caliber Barrels are precision-machined from high-grade, 41V50 chrome-moly-vanadium steel
alloy, and button-rifled for impressive accuracy and match-grade performance.
Foxtrot Mike finishes each 5.56 barrel with a long-duration, deep-penetrating salt bath Nitride QPQ/Melonite finish for
superb resistance to wear and corrosion. You can put a lot of rounds downrange because these barrels are built to handle
- 1-8″ twist stabilizes all 55.6 bullet weights
- Long duration, deep penetration Salt bath Nitride Melonite/QPQ finish gives lubricity and wear-resistance
- Made from Ultra Premium true Match Grade blanks
- ½”-28 threaded muzzle ready for the comp/hider/brake/suppressor of your choice!
- Offered in 16” and 10.5” lengths
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Manufactured with ISO:9001 and AS:9100 quality certifications
- Ultra Light Weight Profile
- 10.5” uses a Mid Length Gas system, 16” uses a Rifle Length Gas system